NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii

I can feel the influence here.

This is really good man, totally reminds me of portishead. The intro was kinda drawn out but 00:43 is not 'too' long for a song kick-off. Really good job!

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks for the review!

Icon - Keep Frunten (Ft.Lejin) Icon - Keep Frunten (Ft.Lejin)

ROF!

Icon + Lejin = Dynamite Collabs.

Let em hate, cause they can't even do that without standing for something and I think we all know they've been lost causes for a while now. This has turned into another one of Cajete's games, I wish I could say you guys have given him a distraction from WoW for a while, but by the looks of that new series he's trying to generate. He's got even more of a reason to be on the computer and on WoW.

Aw well... Great job on the track you two!

Lejin Freestyle(TRUTH) Lejin Freestyle(TRUTH)

LOL

- broke n***as everywhere.
- n***as getting dropped left and right.
- Gloine can't stop riding lejin's dick.
- Cajelly hiding from everyone laughing behind his curtain of shame.
- Liezo flopping all over every internet and living in denial.

Stay up Lejin.

Lejin - You Not Lejin Lejin - You Not Lejin

ROF

5'd and Downloaded.
Nice instrumental and nice message.
Way to send it home.

Yo CAJELLY keep lying and keep dying. you can't be Lejin so keep making those shitty songs with those motormouth lyrics, all you do is bitch and flame n***a. lol

this track is hot man, I really like the lyrics, especially the bit about "go ahead enchant your armor" - "i'm a charmer"... LOL shit is hot bruh. keep telling the truth lejin.

Lejin responds:

Yeah that line kinda finished him man hahaha! Me and my baby was laughing about this earlier. "Go ahead enchant your armor, Im busy being a charmer/ I sex new bitches everyday, as u dissolving away/"

aw man great stuff it comes naturally.

{RIP Cajelly 2004 - 2009}
\--------R.O.F.--------/
~Facts Kill Frauds~

Come To My House Come To My House

Tick...Tock

Not feeling the beat.
But still 5'd.

"Go take a shower n***a"..."You feel a lot better!"

xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lejin responds:

"Yo killbill me and Reven are cool now! And marissa never talks to lejin! LieZo never got turned down by no Yasmine ... no sir. "

- Cajelly

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Lejin - The Look Of This Lejin - The Look Of This

AHHHHH!!!!!

Hath my ears decieve me? I do believe the old Lejin is back, for good?! :D

Git MAD H8rZ!
*glares at dj~zion*
- . -
*turns to linez*
o . O
*shakes head slowly*

Lejin responds:

They gave up on common sense and dug their own graves LOL!!

- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

Lejin - Afraid to get KO? Lejin - Afraid to get KO?

YEAH!

Tick Tock Cajelly!

Get your mind right and take some time off work. If you have more to "fight for" then you would find a way to get to Lejin NOW not LATER. I look forward to seeing your KO'd swine ass on youtube, or on COPS when they raid your shit. Either way, I can see you're in denial, you fake ass self-loathing pitty riddled n***a.

Remember you wanted this bruh! Enjoy the exposure, you're famous! xD

Lejin responds:

He pannicking fabricating anyting out of desperation. he has 11 days until reality knocks on his door.

Lejin - Nah ya can't stop me Lejin - Nah ya can't stop me

Almighties Don't Die

WE MULTIPLY!

This was good Lejin. Real good. Reminds me of the old Lejin, infact this is the new and improved - old Lejin. Spread the word yall.

Lejin responds:

Its not easy being this good! Toomany expectation and angry underdogs thirsty to make a name for themselves lol.

Lejin - Extra Extra Lejin - Extra Extra

Funny Shit!

I love this one, sounds great and really brings to light the real Cajelly (he's a hypocrite). You were on your sh!t this one. That beat is nice too Cindy. I always like your collabs man. You hear Alberta on his last song? It's like the more effort he puts into his lyrics the more winded he sounds, I dunno maybe he wants to sound like he's given it his all - but considering how whack his songs sound that's a sad fact in an of itself.

(He sould get back to producing, that fagget-ass poser. YOUR NOT LEJIN!) The funniest part is I guess you ARE worth more than "..a-verse.." LOL that just cracks me up xD.

Keep on 'em Lejin, that traitor and his band of bitches don't even know what's coming.

Lejin responds:

He is my biggest fangirl XD

He wants to be me so bad look at his default hahahaha! Im his role model LOL

Lejin - Crying on Skype Lejin - Crying on Skype

Perhaps a Re-mastering?

This has great production quality for how much time you actually spent on it Lej. Great job on the voice acting btw, f***ing funny as hell.

Downloaded and Voted.

Lejin responds:

I think if I would allowed myself to put any effort in this that he would have suicided immediatly as a result of his frustation and fragile sensative insecurity problem, lol. Poor swine cant even find a fake girl friend. Even LieZo has no game getting denied the moment his cam turns on LOL!!